Consisting of a pressure balanced gear pump, DC motor, multi-functional manifold, valves, tank, ect., this power unit is made to operate material managing equipment. The reducing movement is achived through the solenoid valve with the lowering speed controlled by an adjustable needle valve. The left and appropriate functions are equipped that has a dual pilot operated examine valve and cross-over relief valves.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our sales engineer to the distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e.,non-continuous operation,30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. This power unit must be mounted horizontal.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank immediately after the 1st get started of the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards once each 3000 hrs.
SNOW PLOW Power UNIT