DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement manage might be extra to circuit to manage the decent pace on the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned just before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank after the preliminary working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required after the initial a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be offered if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement handle might be added for the circuit to control the descent speed with the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer for that diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank following the initial operating with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is required just after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.