What We Do
WE HAVE EXPORTED OUR PRODUCTS TO CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND EARNED A GOOD REPUTATION BECAUSE OF OUR SUPERIOR PRODUCT QUALITY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE. WE WARMLY WELCOME CUSTOMERS BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD TO CONTACT US TO NEGOTIATE BUSINESS, EXCHANGE INFORMATION AND COOPERATE WITH US.
Be the global leader in bearings and mechanical power transmission, continually improving performance, reliability and efficiency.
Use our knowledge to make the world’s industries work better.
About Our TEAM
WE ARE SPECIALIST IN MAKING ALL KINDS OF MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION LIKE: PLANETARY GEARBOXES, WORM REDUCERS, IN-LINE HELICAL GEAR SPEED REDUCERS, PARALLEL SHAFT HELICAL GEAR REDUCERS, HELICAL BEVEL REDUCERS, HELICAL WORM GEAR REDUCERS, AGRICULTURAL GEARBOXES, TRACTOR GEARBOXES, AUTO GEARBOXES, PTO DRIVE SHAFTS, SPECIAL REDUCER & RELATED GEAR COMPONENTS AND OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS, SPROCKETS, HYDRAULIC SYSTEM, VACCUM PUMPS, FLUID COUPLING, GEAR RACKS, CHAINS, TIMING PULLEYS, UDL SPEED VARIATORS, V PULLEYS, HYDRAULIC CYLINDER, GEAR PUMPS, SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS, SHAFT COLLARS LOW BACKLASH WORM REDUCERS AND SO ON. FURTHERMORE, WE CAN PRODUCE CUSTOMIZED VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, ELECTRIC MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.
- No reboring and keywaying costs.
- Saves time and cost in fitting.
- Eliminates precision taper fitting keys.
- 239 bush size/bore combinations are available.
- Interchangeable between many products.
- Taper bored components can be transferred to other diameter shafts by fitting alternative bore bushes.
- Convenience in dismantling for maintenance and component replacement.
- Accommodates shaft limits of +0.051 mm/-0.127mm.
What is it
Fenaflex Tyre Couplings are highly elastic, lubrication free couplings that tolerate large amounts of misalignment in all planes as well as offering simple installation and inspection without disrupting the drive. The Fenaflex™ coupling also has excellent shock absorbing properties while reducing vibration and torsional oscillations.
Simple time saving installation – motor and machine remains undisturbed whilst tyre is changed
Large misalignment capability, 4° angular, up to 6mm parallel and 8mm axial
Internal load carrying cords are wound in both directions, so there is no problem on reversing drives
Tyres are available in standard and FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti Static) construction. ATEX approved.
Simple visual inspection to aid maintenance
- Design Power : Design Power = 45×1.4 = 63 kw.
- Coupling Size : By reading across from 1440 rev/min in power figure to exceed the required 63 kw in step (b) is 76.1 kw. The size at coupling is F100.
- bore Size : By referring to it can be seen that both shaft diameters fall within the bore range available.
- Power rating: 0.22 kW to 132 KWatt 100rpm
- Spacer tyre couplings for DBSE: 80 mm, 100 mm, 140 mm & 180 mm
- Choice of tyres: Standard, neoprene or fire resistant anti-static (FRAS)
No.79 Shenhua Road,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Mon-Sat: 9am – 6pm